I now have 2 alarms

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
This just started happening. I use my Arrive for my alarm clock and for the last week or so when the alarm goes off I have to hit dismiss/ snooze 2 times to turn the alarm off. Anyone else see something like this? I am using the OEM alarm and I have checked I only have one alarm set.

TIA,
Dave

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Its right away its like this the alarm goes off the dismiss snooze buttons are on the screen I tap dismiss the buttons go away then re appear the alarm is still going I have to tap dismiss again to get the alarm to stop turn off. I can even dismiss the first time and snooze the second time and it will go off again in 5 minutes same scenario I have to dismiss 2 times.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Have you deleted the alarm and recreated it? Does it do the same thing for all new alarms or just one?

When you pin the alarm to the start screen, what does the next alarm time say? (It will not show the time if it is not within the next 24 hours).

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Have you deleted the alarm and recreated it? Does it do the same thing for all new alarms or just one?

When you pin the alarm to the start screen, what does the next alarm time say? (It will not show the time if it is not within the next 24 hours).

No but I do have 2 alarms set and both do the same thing. I didn't know you could pin an alarm I will check it and I am going to try add new alarms and deleting the old ones.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Enahs means the alarm app, not an individual alarm. I would try what was already said and delete and recreate the alarm event.

Okay I tried that it said 6am I had to hard reset trying to try to fix my other issue here and all my alarms are working fine now. Thanks for the help everyone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans