AT&T 7392 update

TheDvlsAdvc8

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone on AT&T received the 7392 update? (just supposed to fix a security certificate issue).

I know it was held up on the Focus and Omnia, but has there been any update on this? I've gotten NoDo (7390), and I'm still unable to get 7392.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I debramded my Focus and have received the update. In fact, the minute I rebooted after editing the registry key, the notification popped up.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I received it a long time ago on my Focus. It was weird, I seemed to get it before everyone. It had to have been more than a month ago that it popped up in Zune. My phone was unbranded, however.

TheDvlsAdvc8

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So only people who have debranded have gotten it thus far. So you debranded guys, do you have the latest Samsung firmware? Is there a new debranding tool post NoDo?

I originally got NoDo early by debranding and all that, but then discovered that I didn't get the Samsung firmware update that came with AT&T's rollout of NoDo. So I restored to pre-NoDo, rebranded, updated again and got the firmware update with NoDo.

NoDo broke the registry editor I was using of course.

gentry33

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Just updated to 7392 on my HTC Surround with AT&T. I had used chevron to update then applied repair tool. All went well.

Hopefully AT&T gets off their duff and gets this out to Focus and Omnia.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
So only people who have debranded have gotten it thus far. So you debranded guys, do you have the latest Samsung firmware? Is there a new debranding tool post NoDo?

I originally got NoDo early by debranding and all that, but then discovered that I didn't get the Samsung firmware update that came with AT&T's rollout of NoDo. So I restored to pre-NoDo, rebranded, updated again and got the firmware update with NoDo.

NoDo broke the registry editor I was using of course.

I used Chevron to unlock my Focus before updating to 7008. I then used the Samsung Tools to prevent re-locking. My device remained unlocked after 7008 and 7390. I installed the Samsung Registry app (available on XDA) and just removed the carrier name from the following key: HKLM\System\Platform\DeviceTargetingInfo\MobileOperator - I rebooted after that, and I received notification of 7392. My device is still dev unlocked, as I've side-loaded .XAP files since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss