Has anyone on AT&T received the 7392 update? (just supposed to fix a security certificate issue).

I know it was held up on the Focus and Omnia, but has there been any update on this? I've gotten NoDo (7390), and I'm still unable to get 7392.
    06-26-2011 10:10 PM
    Nope, no 7392 yet.
    06-26-2011 11:41 PM
    It went to scheduling last week so in theory we should see it mid to late this week (Quantum and Surround only)
    06-27-2011 01:17 AM
    I debramded my Focus and have received the update. In fact, the minute I rebooted after editing the registry key, the notification popped up.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    06-27-2011 07:43 AM
    Yeah, I received it a long time ago on my Focus. It was weird, I seemed to get it before everyone. It had to have been more than a month ago that it popped up in Zune. My phone was unbranded, however.
    06-27-2011 09:18 AM
    So only people who have debranded have gotten it thus far. So you debranded guys, do you have the latest Samsung firmware? Is there a new debranding tool post NoDo?

I originally got NoDo early by debranding and all that, but then discovered that I didn't get the Samsung firmware update that came with AT&T's rollout of NoDo. So I restored to pre-NoDo, rebranded, updated again and got the firmware update with NoDo.

NoDo broke the registry editor I was using of course.
    06-27-2011 01:14 PM
    Ok, awesome... just noticed MS finally updated their update schedule page: Where's my phone update? | Windows Phone 7

Still no 7392 for AT&T Focuses.
    06-27-2011 01:16 PM
    Just updated to 7392 on my HTC Surround with AT&T. I had used chevron to update then applied repair tool. All went well.

Hopefully AT&T gets off their duff and gets this out to Focus and Omnia.
    06-28-2011 01:09 PM
    So only people who have debranded have gotten it thus far. So you debranded guys, do you have the latest Samsung firmware? Is there a new debranding tool post NoDo?

I originally got NoDo early by debranding and all that, but then discovered that I didn't get the Samsung firmware update that came with AT&T's rollout of NoDo. So I restored to pre-NoDo, rebranded, updated again and got the firmware update with NoDo.

NoDo broke the registry editor I was using of course.
    I used Chevron to unlock my Focus before updating to 7008. I then used the Samsung Tools to prevent re-locking. My device remained unlocked after 7008 and 7390. I installed the Samsung Registry app (available on XDA) and just removed the carrier name from the following key: HKLM\System\Platform\DeviceTargetingInfo\MobileOperator - I rebooted after that, and I received notification of 7392. My device is still dev unlocked, as I've side-loaded .XAP files since.
    06-28-2011 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD