07-01-2011 07:15 PM
33 12
tools
    I agree. It's a shame that no site has done any type of story on the debacle that is the endpoint issue. I thought that if it was put out there and some bad press was received, MS would be forced to act. But nope, nothing at all.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    06-28-2011 06:40 PM
    You can subscribe through Zune or download it directly the link is available at the link I posted above. If you can't find it post up and I will add it here.
    You could also of course listen to the podcast through the app ;) although on the subject of Mango I'll be able to make that MUCH better with this new Background audio API.
    VernonEL likes this.
    06-28-2011 08:38 PM
    I agree. It's a shame that no site has done any type of story on the debacle that is the endpoint issue. I thought that if it was put out there and some bad press was received, MS would be forced to act. But nope, nothing at all.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    I'll second that. Done my best to spread the word. And to be clear, not in anyway trying to discredit WP. Just trying to compel Microsoft to fix something that should have never been broken. Developers are taking a beating with bad press, but it all slides off of Microsoft and that's no way to support your devs. MS has the fix, but don't expect to see it before Mango.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    1jaxstate1 likes this.
    06-28-2011 11:26 PM
    You could also of course listen to the podcast through the app ;) although on the subject of Mango I'll be able to make that MUCH better with this new Background audio API.
    which is freakin' awesome bro! thanks. i was surprised it worked when i first saw the link for the podcast and worked well. you really did your thing with this app... *2 thumbs up*
    Jay Bennett likes this.
    06-28-2011 11:48 PM
    YEah, I'm not talking about this site only. I thought for sure that brg or gizmodo would jump all over this. Seeing as those two sites are pretty much apple fan sites.
    I'll second that. Done my best to spread the word. And to be clear, not in anyway trying to discredit WP. Just trying to compel Microsoft to fix something that should have never been broken. Developers are taking a beating with bad press, but it all slides off of Microsoft and that's no way to support your devs. MS has the fix, but don't expect to see it before Mango.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    06-29-2011 06:00 AM
    I read the Engadget article soon after it was published.

I found numerous inaccuracies regarding the current version of the OS. I started to keep track of them to write a reply, but ended up with too much material for the time I had, so I just dropped it.

If they missed that much regarding the current version, how much did they miss regarding the new iteration?

I can't blame them for knocking the areas of the OS that are still lacking, though.
    07-01-2011 03:58 PM
    Exactly and to be honest. Windows Phone isn't the hottest OS right now, we bough it because we saw the potential in it. When Mango hits, of man.
    07-01-2011 06:33 PM
    I read the Engadget article soon after it was published.

I found numerous inaccuracies regarding the current version of the OS. I started to keep track of them to write a reply, but ended up with too much material for the time I had, so I just dropped it.

If they missed that much regarding the current version, how much did they miss regarding the new iteration?

I can't blame them for knocking the areas of the OS that are still lacking, though.
    Yeah I remember hearing stuff in the video and thinking "What???".
    07-01-2011 07:15 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD