Mango first thing noticed

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
First thing I noticed is that they made the tiles larger and the resolution of the pics in people hub is way way higher, very easy to see detail in the pics now. Cool changes for sure

Sent from my htc trophy using Board Express

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hahah good call, hey jax thanks a bunch for the files and help man,

anYone know how to pin me tile to start in mango?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
No problem. To get the me tile, go to the people hub, then tap on yourself. It'll pop up more info on yourself with the option to pin

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. lAst question, how do I get MSN messenger to show up on SMS app. I found facebook but it won't let me login to it

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
One thing that sucks is in the music player they made the progress bar white instead of theme color, I don't like it as much, and the now playing toast took off song time. Not a big deal

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
with facebook, you have to go to messenger.live.com and link you facebook account. With MSN, you have to use the same account you set the phone up with. After that resync both msn and facebook under the email setting. The make your status offline, then back to available.
Sweet. lAst question, how do I get MSN messenger to show up on SMS app. I found facebook but it won't let me login to it

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
And just a note, after following the steps to setup FB chat, it took mine 6 hours to actually start working. This isn't an issue on the phone end, as my contacts weren't showing up on my desktop client either.

This was the case for many people yesterday, perhaps today it is going faster? I haven't heard either way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb