Calendar not working properly.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
So I made a topic a couple of months, staying that I no longer got notifications on my calentar, even though I clearly marked reminders. Now I don't even get an email, I got a feeling is that I screw over the settings but I don't know why this is happening. (Everything else works alright )

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
You will only get an email if you do it to your Windows Live calendar. If you are using google or yahoo calendar, well, blame them for not sending emails.

So go to calendar. Hit the ellipses (the three dots), click calendars. Is windows live on? What color is the Windows Live calendar? What color are for the things you are not getting emails of?

Put em in your windows live calendar!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I went and it says

Windows Live
On

there's a switch on the right indicating is on.

The color is set to automatic, is currently red.

Edit: I only use his phone's calendar, never used Google or Yahoo. I used to get an email and a 15 minute notification but I think I screw up some settings.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Well, try turning it off there. Then reset the phone (not hard reset, just general reset). And then turn it back on, there and see if that reconfigures the settings

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Find your last email reminder, selecting the link "Go to My Alerts page to view your alerts," and check your alert settings.

Also, have you checked your settings in the calendar options on the Web?

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I mean just turn the phone off and back on again. After turning the live calendar off. Then off/on phone, then turn it back on again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss