Xbox live on wp7, not online?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey

i just noticed something , when im on my Xbox live app on my wp7 , or just in general , it doesn?t show me as ONLINE , or my friends with wp7 doesn?t show as ONLINE ether

that?s kind of WEAK! , id liek to see who?s playing games or something so i know who to invite to Multiplayer games. no? Maybe in Mango?

Also are we ever goan be able to listen to VOICE msg sent to you?? cause it tells me to go on my 360 to listen to it....

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
hey

i just noticed something , when im on my Xbox live app on my wp7 , or just in general , it doesn?t show me as ONLINE , or my friends with wp7 doesn?t show as ONLINE ether

that?s kind of WEAK! , id liek to see who?s playing games or something so i know who to invite to Multiplayer games. no? Maybe in Mango?

Also are we ever goan be able to listen to VOICE msg sent to you?? cause it tells me to go on my 360 to listen to it....

after you click on this xbox live tile, then click on your avatar, that will log you in to actual xbox live account. from there you can see whos' online and what games they are playing. still not able to listen to voice msgs, but hopefully we can with mango

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720