Marketplace error: c00cee24

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Today I've been getting an error every time I try and open the Marketplace. It says:

There is a problem completing you request. Try again later.
Error code: c00cee24

I've read some things online of other people getting this but haven't really seen a solution. I've reset my phone, taken the battery out, disconnected from wifi, etc.

Any help?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Today I've been getting an error every time I try and open the Marketplace. It says:

I've read some things online of other people getting this but haven't really seen a solution. I've reset my phone, taken the battery out, disconnected from wifi, etc.

Any help?

someone in a microsoft answers forum had similar issues, microsoft instructed to do a soft reset to fix the problem. most are saying that didnt work. so someone tried this and said it worked

"I kept getting the error c00cee24 also. I went on to my computer, went to zune, plugged my phone into the computer, and unsynced my phone. Now it works fine.

"

TBasilH

May 8, 2012
Visit site

Any help?

:) had the same issue - my problem was the phone was connected to a Wi-Fi network that needed to authenticate to a firewall before I would be allowed onto the internet -entered my credentials and problem solved. Good luck it's is not easy finding solution for this OS?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa