Is It Really Worth Running Mango Now?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The only useful thing is the integrated FB chat. I use that everyday. The Zune art as a background is nice too. Multitasking isn't worth much, since 3rd party apps don't work yet. I'm pretty sure I could live with NoDo again. Especially if I could get my side loaded apps back.
Ah but i bet if you returned to NoDo you'd be saying, 'Oh no, it doesn't do that anymore, It's gone' ;)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I guess you could really yes, but I wouldn't like to go back now.

Well at least we know Mango is final now so the waiting game can officially begin LOL :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
No way would I go back. The process was too long. It's that I was fiddling around with the registry before I updated to Mango. And lets just say, my themes are now very colorful and uneven. :)!
I guess you could really yes, but I wouldn't like to go back now.

Well at least we know Mango is final now so the waiting game can officially begin LOL :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
No way would I go back. The process was too long. It's that I was fiddling around with the registry before I updated to Mango. And lets just say, my themes are now very colorful and uneven. :)!

hate to burst your bubble but in 1-2 months you will have to go back for a min ,, then re upgrade, HAHAHA

jogabonitos

Jul 24, 2011
wp-7.pl
I run Mango because I want to know as much as possible about Mango, but in other cases I think is not worth. Only few nice features.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99