I keep pocket dialing people I have never met. Does anyone really use Facebook as a phone book? That just seems odd to me. I have hundreds of Facebook Friends that I would never purposely call in a million years.

That title should say *I hate* btw. lol, fast fat fingers, not a good combination.
    07-24-2011 02:10 PM
    I agree with you 100%. I don't think it should integrate all the facebook phone numbers. A lot of the people on my facebook are people I haven't spoken to in years, that I have no desire to talk to.
    07-24-2011 02:12 PM
    why are they your facebook "friends" if you would never call them

you can set it to just sync to current contacts if you want anyway.
    07-24-2011 02:20 PM
    why are they your facebook "friends" if you would never call them

you can set it to just sync to current contacts if you want anyway.
    Because I like to read what they post on Facebook. Most of them I have met through an old message board that I used to frequent for about ten years, and when I left the board, I invited people to add me to Facebook. Since then, Facebook Groups have become more of a thing, and I am a member of several private groups inhabited by great people. That doesn't mean I want them in my phone book.

As far as I know, setting it to sync only current contacts means their posts do not show up on the people hub.
    07-24-2011 02:25 PM
    Why people have their phones on Facebook? I didn't knew it was possible because most of the my facebook friends are people I talk to personally and the ones that aren't. Don't have their numbers in it.

In any case I recommend you using this.

http://www.2valor.com/Oservice/Image...PD2242NPCF.jpg
    07-24-2011 03:04 PM
    People's facebook posts should show up regardless of if you have them in your actual contact list or not. I think you can add them separately too. Not sure on that one. But, be sure to check "Only add Facebook information to existing contacts "
    07-24-2011 04:04 PM
    I've never done the pocket dial through the app. I did however do that through the phonebook, so I filtered the view to only show my "Gmail" contacts.
    07-24-2011 08:48 PM
    Why people have their phones on Facebook? I didn't knew it was possible because most of the my facebook friends are people I talk to personally and the ones that aren't. Don't have their numbers in it.

In any case I recommend you using this.

http://www.2valor.com/Oservice/Image...PD2242NPCF.jpg
    I'm such a frontpocketer, lol. If I wore a holster I'd smash it into a doorknob on the first day.

<----- First Class Clutz.
    07-24-2011 09:49 PM
    Oooh I'm pretty Clumsy myself, that's why I have a holsters. I used to have me phones on the pocket but one day I was leaving a lab and the guy entering opened the door furiously on my face and broke my screen.
    07-24-2011 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD