I need Skydrive help. *Very important*

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a complicated situation. You might have to show us the pictures to have a better understanding of the problem. :D

hardrock1a

May 21, 2011
Visit site
But, I in fact see my mobile uploads folder on my phone and can still see them on my phone.

So not sure how it works for other people?
Maybe Mango beta? Cause I am rocking NoDo.

I agree, I don't see how moving them to the mobile upload prevents them from being seen. I have pics in my mobile uploads that I see. <scratches head>

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I don't see how moving them to the mobile upload prevents them from being seen. I have pics in my mobile uploads that I see. <scratches head>

Thank you! That is what I am saying!
In fact, if I create any folder on my Skydrive account from a browser and put a picture there, I can see it on my phone.

ikkf

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I wonder why none of the mobile OSes out there have built-in password protection for pics and videos?? Seems like a simple thing to do but not one of them has stepped up to the plate yet.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it will make sense. I mean people will take naked pictures of themselves with the phone, it's not smart but is gonna happen. Also the pictures don't need to be dirty for you to want them to be a secret, maybe you are having an affair.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it will make sense. I mean people will take naked pictures of themselves with the phone, it's not smart but is gonna happen. Also the pictures don't need to be dirty for you to want them to be a secret, maybe you are having an affair.

Having an affair isn't dirty?

I'd think you'd be better off saying "Maybe they are into illegal drugs and have to take pics of the shipments and don't want people seeing that?" haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo