Wahay! Mango RTM's

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I am certainly excited. Maybe I can actually get a Windows Phone finally! Well, in another couple months anyways I suppose. Now someone just needs to give all those carriers and OEMs a kick to get them going. Let the official device announcements begin!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Nice, just seen it on winrumors. So I wonder how long will it be in carrier HECK. Hopefully they can get it tested pretty quickly.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I hope to see more videos pop up on some of the features. I really want to see the Twitter integration. Like really really really, want to see.

I guess Paul Thurrott is eating humble pie. Didn't he say there was no way that this would happen this year!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
WOOT WOOT , man i cant wait for this . i dont wana do the beta mango ... being ont his site EVERY DAY!! and every other day i see news about mango.... COME ON!!!!!!

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It was stated that MS is now moving their focus to the upgrade process. So let us devs be test dummies. Release the RTM to us, but have some type of time stamp on it, so that a upgrade to the official release must be done after it's release.

LOL, the commenters on Engadget are giving them **** for not making it a "BREAKING" headline. Positive comments so far, besides the normal trolls.

Last edited:

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
It was started that MS is now moving their focus to the upgrade process. So let us devs be test dummies. Release the RTM to us, but have some type of time stamp on it, so that a upgrade to the official release must be done after it's release.

LOL, the commenters on Engadget are giving them **** for not making it a "BREAKING" headline. Positive comments so far, besides the normal trolls.
Sure would be nice it MS released this to devs as a "thank you for your support." =)
Developers Will Get Mango RTM Refresh

Not official yet but it's looking good.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I want some for sure it would be nice to get this version and it makes sense that MS would want developers working on this version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos