What phone is this?

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
phonealytics-review.jpg

What phone is this and is it already on the market?

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it's the Omnia 7 and it's a beauty! I love it so far, love the Focus as well. So far, so good. If I had to say there is a negative for this phone, it's the storage space. But it's not really a problem for me, cause I use the ZuneHD for my music & working out.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
None of the AT&T WP7 phones are really pretty, hardware wise. The OS is super sexy, but when you turn off the screen, and look at the hardware... none of them are stunning.

When I saw this picture of the Omnia 7 (it being the first picture I'd seen of the phone) it made me say "wow."

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
That's the only thing i can fault about the Omnia 7, the 8GB onboard storage isn't enought for a lot of people, but like Apoc this doesn't affect me as i don't use it for loads of Music storage.

I can honestly say hand on heart it's the sexiest and so far the best phone i've ever had and i've had a few. :)

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been wondering that too. It looked like they had put a lot of work into that floor model, and nothing ever became of it.

Some people are saying that they turned the plans for that phone, into the Asus "Padfone."

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh and another thing, this phone is slippery!!! Had no plans on getting anything of case, but I had to, due to being so slick & thin! I got the Case-Mate, cause it didn't really have that bulky look or feel to it, but gives the phone some grip to hold it easily

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh and another thing, this phone is slippery!!! Had no plans on getting anything of case, but I had to, due to being so slick & thin! I got the Case-Mate, cause it didn't really have that bulky look or feel to it, but gives the phone some grip to hold it easily

Same reason I put a case on my iPhone. Without it, my phone would just slip out of my pocket randomly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3