SkyDrive Music Streaming

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering about the refresh thing...I've put a couple of files in the videos folder but when I go to "Pictures" on the phone nothing comes up...guess I need to wait longer...
Yes mine took a few tries before they appeared pdawg17, but it worked eventually. :)

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Ya'll know what?

I simply don't understand what the tech journalist's have their undies in such a bundle over cloud music streaming. It's usually not all that practical or user friendly.

Zune pass and having the music stored on the device seems like the best solution. I just fear this "cloud" bologna will stop the growth in storage capacity.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Ya'll know what?

I simply don't understand what the tech journalist's have their undies in such a bundle over cloud music streaming. It's usually not all that practical or user friendly.

Zune pass and having the music stored on the device seems like the best solution. I just fear this "cloud" bologna will stop the growth in storage capacity.

I think it's a setup to bust people for DRM violations.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Ya'll know what?

Zune Pass is definately amazing for the price, you can use it with cloud streaming or songs downloaded onto your phone, then it matters not a jot if your signal dissappears.

I love Zune Pass. Totally convenient. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720