Most attractive Windows 7 Phone?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Sorry guys hands down its the Arrive with the Metal back and the solid keyboard its a no contest victory. The screen even looks fantastic day of night if it was just a tad bigger this would be the Perfect combination for me. I think this is the first HTC device I have had that didn't have any manufacturer defects. I have had 3 they have all been very well built. 1) Blew the speaker 2) Blew the speaker 3) Dropped it

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Omnia 7 and the DVP which I own. The Dell is unique and the only one that seems to have had some thought go into the design. Reminds me of the XDA IIs, my fav phone of all time.

pbankey

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys hands down its the Arrive with the Metal back and the solid keyboard its a no contest victory. The screen even looks fantastic day of night if it was just a tad bigger this would be the Perfect combination for me. I think this is the first HTC device I have had that didn't have any manufacturer defects. I have had 3 they have all been very well built. 1) Blew the speaker 2) Blew the speaker 3) Dropped it

I have the arrive, and I think it's a beautiful phone. It's built like a swiss watch it seems like. I used to be one that couldn't live without a slide out and REAL buttons, but I think I've actually gotten to the point to where I can trust the on screen keyboard so much that I could do without the slide out. So, for my arrive, it feels a little thick because I don't always consider the fact that its a slide out.. I haven't used the slide out keyboard much lately.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The Arrive looks pretty good. I'd want a bigger screen. But from a build standpoint, it looks solid. But not having landscape support after you open the keyboard is a killer for me.

Nettwerk

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
My favorite WP7 is HTC HD7, design is awesome. I know it is huge, but I love and it is easy to use. Samsung has perfect WP7 design as well, better screen, but smaller and looks cheap, that was reason why I bought HTC HD. Dell Venue looks great, yeah, problem physical keyboard. I'm not physical keyboard fan.

Last edited:

donnydonny#WP

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Of all the WP7 phones I got to play with, my favorite was the Samsung Focus. The bigger and brighter screen make it excellent to look at, plus it's thinner and all touchscreen which makes it more compact and feels much better to use.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna go with the Mozart in the looks department. I used to want it, but after using some HTC devices (3D and others) recently, I wouldn't even choose it if it were an option on AT&T.

Just on looks... Mozart. With all the factors included (screen, manufacturer, camera, etc), the Focus is the sexiiiiiiiest!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
If it looks just like the Omnia but thiner on the back with samoled+ and 8MP awesome camera. It could be the perfect Windows Phone.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I just love my Omnia 7 design, I hope the next replacement looks similar with improved specs.

Guess it's only a few months till the floodgates open. :)

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
HD7S for me. "Rubberized" back for great grip, great looking grille inserts at the top and bottom of the front screen. Great solid feel all around. I wish it had an AMOLED screen, however. It's the only thing I miss about the Focus.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I like my HTC HD7 build wise this device is solid. the focus hands down has the better looking screen. now volume there is no sound volume to the htc hd7 unless you use a headset my friend has the focus and he can play music or games with loud sound. he laughs at my HD7 saying turn it up...it is.... low volume on this device is the killer for me and why come this fall it's gone from my pocket.. but build wise the device is as solid as an iphone

altoids2011

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
After owning a few devices with brushed metal, I am so over it. I think the Mozart looks the best. All the other ones are pretty ugly or generic. However, sea ray bests them all. Tired of all the drab black or dark colors. Want something colorful. Most of all, it is unibody. No sharp corners, giant gaps, multiple disparate materials or uneven and loosely glued on parts. Just one solid slab of premium plastic that is softer than metal to the touch but is sufficiently strong. Another design plus that it shares with the Mozart is that it curves inward from the sides toward the glass. It looks better that way, is more ergonomic, and solves my paranoia that bumping the side of the phone will also hit the screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire