HTC Prime and Ignite Leaked

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Screen-shot-2011-07-28-at-3.08.47-PM110728191435.png

(From BGR.com)

"We haven?t seen the HTC Ignite or Prime since March, but a new leak from cell phone retailer The Phone House suggests that HTC is planning to launch both handsets in the near future. The phones will pack Microsoft?s Windows Phone operating system, presumably the Mango release, but it is unclear when they will hit the market. If we were betting men we would wager that both handsets will launch in the early fall, when Microsoft has said it will deploy Mango to existing handsets. Earlier this week, the Redmond-based company announced that it has already released the operating system update to manufacturers, so we?re expecting to see a number of new Windows Phone leaks to start cropping up."

Read the BGR article here: HTC Prime and Ignite Windows Phones leaked by retailer

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I posted this yesterday on the leaked and rumored forums. No one responded =(.

HTC Ignite seems to be a mid-range Windows Phone.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My bad, I didn't mean to re-post.

Although the Ignite seems to be a higher end device to me, we'll have to wait for more specs/pictures to come out.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't take any pre-release speculation as fact... the following quote is from Engadget's article...

"The Ignite LOOKS to be a Windows Phone 7 handset with an 800MHz processor, 3.7-inch display and an otherwise understated motif."

hardrock1a

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I have a feeling, and this just my unknowing mind musing...I think that the Sea Ray is going to fall into the relm of a stop gap, a nice stop gap, but just a measure to get something out there, nice device but an initial entry. The hard hitting devices from Nokia are going to come down the road. The hard part will be waiting... but right now, I just want Mango for my Trophy. I know I can get it, just chicken of bricking my phone, so I am trying to be patient. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6