Just learned something....

hardrock1a

May 21, 2011
Visit site
And I thought that I would mention it here since I had not heard or seen this mentioned before.

When entering text, ever cursed it because you didn't have arrow keys? Couldn't get the cursor placed where you needed it?

If you long press in the text field, a cursor will appear over your finger and you can easily then place it where you need it.

If this is old news, sorry, but I had never knew this before and find it very useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWeeBear

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
oh WOW would you look at that ,, i think i SWEAR at my phone EVERY day because i get soo frustrated on how my fingers cant hit that one 1mm size spot LOL

this is awesome!!!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
LOL i didn't know about this either. (A little blue cursor appearing on a long hold) :)

Just tried a different theme colour and the cursor is even the colour of your theme, amazing) LOL

hardrock1a

May 21, 2011
Visit site
You guys, it's been shown quite a few times in videos. I would've thought most people here would've known it already. :p

<shrugs> Like I said, I had not seen it before, or maybe I did a long time before I got my phone or something but I saw that today on some video. The guy did it without saying anything about it, he was showing something else; and a light bulb went on and I tried it on my nodo Trophy.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Likewise hardrock1a, i never read the manuals either. I'm not even sure my Omnia came with one, i might look in the box sometime to see. I bet it did though. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion