Game state saved over Xbox Live?

pettor

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just have a quick question regarding game saves. Are they saved so that if i reset my phone now I can continue and don't have to restart? I think i recall this was a feature of the Xbox Live games?

Thanks,

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I just have a quick question regarding game saves. Are they saved so that if i reset my phone now I can continue and don't have to restart? I think i recall this was a feature of the Xbox Live games?

Thanks,

Not at this moment in time, the game saves are saved to the phone so any hard resetting will lose all your game saves unfortunately pettor.

Microsoft do have future plans to save to the cloud but no news on when this will start. (Supposedly the Autumn Update)

Some Brief Details

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/40871/xbox-360-cloud-storage-live

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i wish. :( you know homany games i have to start over lol . some of thes game i tired of playing , yet i still play them cause they use to be finihs and now there not :( lol

like the harvest , i finished it 4 times lol i was sick of it on the second turn , HAHA

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
i wish. :( you know homany games i have to start over lol . some of thes game i tired of playing , yet i still play them cause they use to be finihs and now there not :( lol

like the harvest , i finished it 4 times lol i was sick of it on the second turn , HAHA

I hear ya Se1fcr3ation

I'm desperate to buy a good few games for my phone but I'm holding back till I get the final Mango.

No way am i playing them twice LOL :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That would be amazing. I had to do a hard reset, and now I have to start ALL over in angry birds and ilomilo. Pretty damn depressing.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
this is something they need to ad to the cloud server service, hehe ( whoa moth full )

dont think its an actual OS update that can change this . cause when you HARDRESET your phone or get a NEW phone . your phones don`t know what you have or had until you connect it. , they need to make a Cloud server that stores saved games for up to 6months or until you tell them not to , with the option to re-save if the 6months pas. ( incase you suck and need more time to finish it ;) lol )

so this way when you enter your e-mail address and connect to your live account, it could ask you , hey do you want to re-download all your saved progress, or your games/apps.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I haven't played any games that save progress since I updated to Mango because I know I have to roll it back eventually. Maybe support for cloud saves was added to Mango and will start working once they enable it on the Xbox live servers. We can only hope.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett