USA Today app not working...

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken, I think there was an update to the USA Today app the other day and, since then it seems like I've not been able to get the app to start up. I tap the tile and it goes to the USA Today logo while loading like usual but... it never gets past that point to the actual app. Anyone else seeing this happen or is it just me?

pdawg17

Jun 6, 2007
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken, I think there was an update to the USA Today app the other day and, since then it seems like I've not been able to get the app to start up. I tap the tile and it goes to the USA Today logo while loading like usual but... it never gets past that point to the actual app. Anyone else seeing this happen or is it just me?

That happened to me too...to fix it I had to uninstall the program and then redownload the new one...works fine now...

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
That happened to me too...to fix it I had to uninstall the program and then redownload the new one...works fine now...

was thinking that was gonna be the route to go, just wanted to check first to see if anyone else had encountered the same thing. thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb