Another Windows Phone fan commercial.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
This is EXACTLY what Microsoft needs to do. Quick, simple commercials that highlight the key features of the OS.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Too minimalistic...

they need to point out more featuers that set it apart.

Like if someone texts you an address to the bar they are in...in a WP7 you can just click the address and it auto pulls up the location in MAP with 1 more click for directions.

On an iphone, you have to click and hold on the text, set the selector so it is only the address, copy, go to main screen, open maps, paste location, and get directions from location.

*Just found that out last night as I looked up the bar I was going to...clicked "Share" on my WP7 and texted it to my wife who was driving to meet me. She called me and made me give her directions because she couldn't do all that click/copy/paste while she was driving.

mmbond

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
nice spot! short and sweet. could be one of many each of which focus on different things as part of a whole campaign.

ashykat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I agree that it's too minimalistic. You could use all of those bullet points for pretty much any smartphone. I think MS needs to focus on how easy and intuitive it is to use while showcasing not only the features, but the benefits that come from those features. They definitely shouldn't try to sell specs like that Verizon commercial that said "Your wife will love the duel core tegra 2 processor."

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Oooh I seen those commercials. I though it was an specific line lol. Android is missing the point, ipad commercials make me want to get an ipad 2, android commercials scare me with all the technical mumble, I barely know how to use my computer lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)