09-21-2011 03:43 PM
82 1234
tools
    I'm very pleased with my phone, but all these rumors are starting to make me a bit antsy. Hopefully tomorrow is the day.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express
    09-14-2011 04:15 PM
    It seems that AT&T customers are more than likely going to have a long wait. I just talked to a Customer Service rep. who said that once Microsoft releases the update, HTC will get it, they'll have to test it and make sure they're ok with it, and then they'll pass it on to AT&T, who will have to test it and make sure that they also are ok with it. I'm already sad :(
    AT&T rep doesn't know jack when come to WP.
    09-14-2011 04:27 PM
    Vastly different from Voodoofone Austrailia for sure. (If what you were told is true)

Vodafone Australia finishes Mango testing awaiting green light | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

Hopefully that will just be a standard response you got from them TestOfOath. (Customer service script monkey)
    HTC said a week or so agao that they were done with testing!
    09-14-2011 06:03 PM
    I doubt tomorrow is the day. It's not even fall yet. It'd be nice to see Microsoft copy the Apple model and release an update a month before the new phones hit, but I'm not sure how they're going to do it.
    09-14-2011 08:57 PM
    I think they are going to release mango to all models of windows phone tomorrow. They will be available for download by noon... or maybe not?!
    09-14-2011 09:04 PM
    I was hoping for a midnight release! As soon as Microsoft's servers hit that time LOL
    09-14-2011 09:44 PM
    I really hope Mango is hitting on the 15th! I've had my HTC Trophy for all of 4 days now and I already thought Mango was out since had read about it in passing before I got a WP7 and now I know it could be coming so soon I WANT IT!

At least if its just a date on the 15th I can stop expecting it on the 15th...
    09-14-2011 09:51 PM
    that would be great if it happens. I dont believe that ATT will be the last to roll it out They may not be THE first but they could be very close to that. I hope so but I'm not holding my breath!
    09-14-2011 10:11 PM
    I think they are going to release mango to all models of windows phone tomorrow. They will be available for download by noon... or maybe not?!
    That would be nice it would also be nice if was an OTA update! But thats probably too much to ask!
    09-14-2011 10:12 PM
    That would be really nice It was also be nice if it was an OTA update That would b really sweet and be a warning acros the bow of the SS Apple!
    09-14-2011 10:17 PM
    that would be great if it happens. I dont believe that ATT will be the last to roll it out They may not be THE first but they could be very close to that. I hope so but I'm not holding my breath!
    In WPCentral's article that unveiled AT&T's new WP7 phones it said AT&T will be one of the first carriers to give Mango to existing phones. Here's hoping that's true!
    09-14-2011 11:39 PM
    *crosses fingers*
    09-15-2011 12:22 AM
    Coming soon?... Mango Checks in At //Build

Well, I guess they are acepting mango apps at least.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Mango apps have been on the Marketplace for a while now, with new ones popping up daily. So they are not just accepting, but publishing them.

In WPCentral's article that unveiled AT&T's new WP7 phones it said AT&T will be one of the first carriers to give Mango to existing phones. Here's hoping that's true!
    And I too was going to mention that article. Hopefully tomorrow's the big day. I mean, why else would MS be pushing so hard to have apps updated for Mango if it wasn't coming out VERY soon. What's the point of having a bunch of apps that people can't download unless they've upgraded with the RTM version?
    09-15-2011 12:23 AM
    Okay, got'a stop checking my phone for updates. :D
    09-15-2011 03:43 AM
    No Mango update yet as of 8:32 AM EST :(
    09-15-2011 07:33 AM
    Im from the UK and wondering if the 15th of september is a US release date or worldwide. If it is a US release date does anyone know when a UK release date is.
    09-15-2011 11:29 AM
    Im from the UK and wondering if the 15th of september is a US release date or worldwide. If it is a US release date does anyone know when a UK release date is.
    There has been no official release date, todays date is completely speculation and based on rumours BF3 SENTINAL. :)
    09-15-2011 11:31 AM
    There has been no official release date, todays date is completely speculation and based on rumours BF3 SENTINAL. :)
    So far all they've been are rumors :( I've been checking updates every 30 mins or so and no luck :/
    09-15-2011 11:34 AM
    Ahhhhh ok thanks anyway
    09-15-2011 11:34 AM
    Ahhhhh ok thanks anyway
    Most welcome. :)
    BF3 SENTINAL likes this.
    09-15-2011 11:36 AM
    Am a complete noob at all this, but when the update comes should it automaticaly start update when plugged in to a PC.
    09-15-2011 11:37 AM
    Am a complete noob at all this, but when the update comes should it automaticaly start update when plugged in to a PC.
    Yes as long as you have the Zune software installed. :)

http://www.zune.net/en-GB/products/s...ad/default.htm

You can get the latest version here BF3 SENTINAL if you don't already have it. :)
    09-15-2011 11:38 AM
    Yeh I have the ZUNE soft installed
    09-15-2011 11:39 AM
    The problem right now is that there are too many people under the assumption that someone credible has actually stated that v7.5 will be officially released to the general population. There are credible sources saying that "something big regarding Mango will happen on the 15th", but we are only speculating on what that might be, and if the announcement will even happen today.

I'm all for MS getting it out on time, but all they have said was "this fall".
    Tjat being said, I'm still very optimistic. :-)
    09-15-2011 11:39 AM
    Yeh I have the ZUNE soft installed
    Well you're good to go for whenever Mango surfaces my friend. :)
    BF3 SENTINAL likes this.
    09-15-2011 11:41 AM
82 1234