Mango Release Date

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
that would be great if it happens. I dont believe that ATT will be the last to roll it out They may not be THE first but they could be very close to that. I hope so but I'm not holding my breath!

In WPCentral's article that unveiled AT&T's new WP7 phones it said AT&T will be one of the first carriers to give Mango to existing phones. Here's hoping that's true!

slinky826

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Coming soon?... Mango Checks in At //Build

Well, I guess they are acepting mango apps at least.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Mango apps have been on the Marketplace for a while now, with new ones popping up daily. So they are not just accepting, but publishing them.

In WPCentral's article that unveiled AT&T's new WP7 phones it said AT&T will be one of the first carriers to give Mango to existing phones. Here's hoping that's true!

And I too was going to mention that article. Hopefully tomorrow's the big day. I mean, why else would MS be pushing so hard to have apps updated for Mango if it wasn't coming out VERY soon. What's the point of having a bunch of apps that people can't download unless they've upgraded with the RTM version?

BF3 SENTINAL

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
mango

Im from the UK and wondering if the 15th of september is a US release date or worldwide. If it is a US release date does anyone know when a UK release date is.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Im from the UK and wondering if the 15th of september is a US release date or worldwide. If it is a US release date does anyone know when a UK release date is.
There has been no official release date, todays date is completely speculation and based on rumours BF3 SENTINAL. :)

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
The problem right now is that there are too many people under the assumption that someone credible has actually stated that v7.5 will be officially released to the general population. There are credible sources saying that "something big regarding Mango will happen on the 15th", but we are only speculating on what that might be, and if the announcement will even happen today.

I'm all for MS getting it out on time, but all they have said was "this fall".
Tjat being said, I'm still very optimistic. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3