what is your next wp7?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
just wondering about what phones people are waiting for... my contract with t-mobile is up in april and i heard they have a high end htc wp7 coming... i know there is a lot of rumors surrounding what phones are coming out... i have no clue which one i want and as much as i despise samsung, that new omnia looks sweet.

htc mazaa
samsung omnia w - gti8703
dell advist - wrigley
htc msm7x30
nokia sea ray
acer wp7
htc salsa
fujitsu toshiba is12t
asus wp7

i definately want a front facing camera, dual core processor, 8mp camera, amoled screen, good speaker possibly beats, and a gyroscope. what are you guys waiting for or do you know yet?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
any phone that gets realesed with S-AMOLED-PLUS and atlease 4'' screen size.

im happy. and maybe a nice little 3D gimmick would be nice too :) ,

so basicly waiting for the 3rd Gen of WP , probly mid next year.

i have no clue which one i want and as much as i despise samsung, that new omnia looks sweet.

lol ! Samsung lookign sweet huh!! but seriously do you liek any phoesn asside from HTC? you hate dell , you hate samsung , you probly hate LG ( cause its the worst of the 3 ) i mean.... come one dude lol .

Last edited:

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Better screen resolution and better sound my HD7 stinks in the sound and volume department

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
If the Asus WP7 phone ever hits the market, I will get it in a heartbeat, but I doubt we'll ever see it on shelves. I am really looking forward to the Nokia devices, which we will actually see stateside.

For the most part though, I'm looking forward to any new phones that will hit AT&T, just for a breath of fresh air.

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
What about the WP7 version of the Galaxy S2? Forgot what the code name is.

Anyway, for me it'll either be that or whatever Nokia comes out with for T-Mobile.

kylej1050

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
You know, I've been so happy with my Arrive I hadn't even bothered looking for another phone. This one is plenty fast, plenty useful, and just about right in size. If Samsung offers an AMOLED WP7 with keyboard for Sprint I'll get it, but outside of that I can't see myself shopping anytime soon.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You know, I've been so happy with my Arrive I hadn't even bothered looking for another phone. This one is plenty fast, plenty useful, and just about right in size. If Samsung offers an AMOLED WP7 with keyboard for Sprint I'll get it, but outside of that I can't see myself shopping anytime soon.

Same here, don't think i'd be interested in anything new, my Omnia is serving me really well in all my phone needs so far. :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Very true haha. The Focus is a great phone, I just can't get past the cheap feel of it.

yeah i jus wich they mix up the Galaxi s2 specs with Omnia 7 Shell. lol , and add a 3D camera. then ill pay the 700$ haha till then doh im gona stick to the focus . i dont midn the feel of it , i actually like it. :p

Yakolev

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
The day I'll ever look for a replacement for the HTC 7 Mozart, It will have to be as sexy and have a physical keyboard.

I can imagine it will be an impossible task and I will end up buying a new Mozart.

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
a keyboard less 4 inch amazing screen expandable memory next gen processor [dual or single] with nice speakers for sprint hopefully a "sexy" Nokia. ive wanted a Samsung but there update abilities scare me. htc is crap even tho my arrive is pretty nice. but like the others i aint looking at anything, aleast not for a while im happy with my phone :)

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Was hoping for an unlocked, unbranded, pentaband Nokia to upgrade to but that wont be happening so I'm very likely staying with my Dell till WP8. Nothing rumoured so far interests me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb