How to keep screen on when plugged in?

RockPaperBFG

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can do anything to keep a Windows 7 Phone (specifically a Focus) from turning off its screen when it is plugged in and unlocked? I have been using mine in my car and it makes a great device to stream music from, but having it having the screen time out after 3 or 5 minutes when it is plugged in is annoying.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i havent found a way to do it on Pre-mango. not even sure if mango give you that option..

i know in old WM phones you had a baterry option: when pluged in , when not pluged in. ect... dont think WP has that . ( not that i can see any ways )

i know some apps alow you to run the app when ur phone is on stanby , but you need to do some research for that . maybe a 3rd party music player.. :S...

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can do anything to keep a Windows 7 Phone (specifically a Focus) from turning off its screen when it is plugged in and unlocked? I have been using mine in my car and it makes a great device to stream music from, but having it having the screen time out after 3 or 5 minutes when it is plugged in is annoying.

At least with my LG, you can go to settings->Lock and Wallpaper->screen time-out to never.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers