GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I recently tried Android for a couple weeks. The main thing I liked about it was an add-on called Swype. I wish Microsoft would integrate Swype as an option in WP.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I recently tried Android for a couple weeks. The main thing I liked about it was an add-on called Swype. I wish Microsoft would integrate Swype as an option in WP.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

they have a similar APP ont he market place you can get ( its not as good as swipe doh ) and u need to copy past your texte from the app , sorta dumb.

i think mango might allow for changing the ACTUAL keybored , im sure its gona be comming soon :) but for the time being its a no go.

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
But is Swipe better than the default WP7 keyboard? I mean, I've seen multiple times demo videos. Probably, I need to experience it for myself I guess.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
But is Swipe better than the default WP7 keyboard? I mean, I've seen multiple times demo videos. Probably, I need to experience it for myself I guess.

yeah for sure swipe kills any keyboard, there is a STEEp learning curve doh , but ocne you learn it and get it pat down its very good,

camstreet1

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
>"If you don't like Englilsh, get the **** out of America and "don't let the door hit you.""

You sound like an ignorant idiot. THis is the internet and not everyone's in or from America. And English comes from England, fyi.

On the Swype point though, I'm in total agreement. Keyboard customisation is definitely one of the features driving android forward.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
>"If you don't like Englilsh, get the **** out of America and "don't let the door hit you.""

You sound like an ignorant idiot. THis is the internet and not everyone's in or from America. And English comes from England, fyi.

On the Swype point though, I'm in total agreement. Keyboard customisation is definitely one of the features driving android forward.

Well, I guess they have to have something other than crappy OS. :)

7 KDZ

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I had Swipe on my old Omnia II (windows mobile) and it was great. It's really fast and it's not hard to pick up. It would be great to have that option WP.

Banner18

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Swype is the only thing I miss. If we could get swype on WP it would be pretty close to perfect...

I would never switch back for it, but it is amazing....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo