VOTE for WP7!!!

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone surpised? dissapointed? feels good? about these results? I think its good that we now are ahead of blackberry by so much, thats surprising to me.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Is it really that surprising. Blackberry's upcoming phones running QNX won't even support BES (blackberry email service). They told their users to use MS exchange in the meantime.
Hahaha

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It won't support BES out the gate. It will be added later.
Is it really that surprising. Blackberry's upcoming phones running QNX won't even support BES (blackberry email service). They told their users to use MS exchange in the meantime.
Hahaha

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope we can make it to 10%. Not far to go. Even without our poll fixing here, it is amazing to see wp7 higher than bb and more than one or two %.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone surpised? dissapointed? feels good? about these results? I think its good that we now are ahead of blackberry by so much, thats surprising to me.
You also have to take into account the voting populous here, if this poll hadn't been posted on the best WP7 community on the web, Wp7 probably wouldn't have many votes. I haven't patrolled Crackberry to see if this has been posted, but odds are if it found its way to Crackberry, the Blackberry votes would far surpass Wp7.

Hahaha

Those are just rumors, not confirmed. I doubt RIM would release a phone without their most famous and best feature.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Voted right now!

And I'm not lying, all my next phones will be WP7, I'm sure

Ah, we've come a long way from Windows Mobile 2003 on my h2210 iPAQ :)

Last edited:

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
gekkoace you might be right with the 10% haha. That would be a pretty good number. Hey i would be perfectly happy with WP being the third most popular. That way it would be around for a while and continue to develop!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39