What do you think we'll see drop with Mango?

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Do you think we'll see new phones drop alongside mango? Or do you think new hardware will be released in the coming months after mango?

I think that we'll see at least 3 new phones alongside mango, namely the new Samsung devices, as the focus was the first of the WP7 phones, and is easily the best, and most popular.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
focus wasnt the only first, so was the hd7, surround, and arrive... and it is now where near better than the hd7 just because of that beautiful super amoled screen. ive always thought that the hd7 was the best wp7 available since its release in november 2010. we should make a gallop poll for the best available wp7 right now...

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
And the Samsung Omnia 7 was out before all of them LOL Bwhaha ;) Imagine that, WP7 available a whole month before the US and we aren't even allowed to play Sudoko & Minesweeper. :(

Pah! Absolutely scandelous! :)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
where i Agree that the FOCUS is the BEST wp right now ( lol ) *best screen best camera options* and the rest is at par with every other WP phone ( accept the keybored ) so unless you want a keybored SAmsung is NUMBER 1

but it wasnt the first phone to come out .

- HTC surround (Telus )
- and the LG optimus (telus) ,
- and LG Optimus Quantum ( Bell )

came out 1 week before the Focus (rogers) ,

and the HD7(bell) came out 1 month after the focus..

i dont think im gona get a new phone till next summer ( 3rd or 4th GEN WP*appolo/tango*)

( sorry i deleted my old post )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05