Quips about Zune implementation

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been using Windows phone since December last year on my Samsung Focus. But I did most of my music playback using my old "brownie" Zune 30 which is still working great.

Last week I got Bluetooth installed in my car and decided to leverage the Zune player in the phone as my primary player. Sue I used the player in the phone just to play some of my playlists but never really looked into how it handles other things. One thing that is driving me crazy is that on the dedicated Zune if you when to say "Genre/Rock" you would see a list of Albums or Artists depending on how you configured the Zune. I always did Album.

On the Zune software on the phone you don't have this option and when you drill down into a Genre you only see a alpha sorted list of titles.

Am I missing a configuration setting? I would love to see the list of albums as an option.

TricBox

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I know this doesn't answer your question,but how's the Bluetooth music sound on your car stereo? Looking to get rid of my iPod and use just my phone and Zune pass.

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I use both zune pass and my own meda at 320k as my bitrate and Bluetooth audio sounds very good. Better than FM and XM radio. For me it's no more buring WMA/MP3 CD's or dealing with cables running from my Zune 30 to the aux in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs