Mango this, Mango that, but what nobody is talking about is...

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
How do we roll back to 7392 from 7720? I understand the method that was put out makes a backup which I (and undoubtedly everyone else that did this) have. I've looked around and I haven't found instructions on how to restore the backup. I'm going to want the official version because the OEM optimizations should make the update even better.

sandmanfvr

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Yep, that is it. After you did the backup, should have put int the zune folder for backups to make sure it saw it. Actually I had another backup, renamed it and the only backup I can run is the backup to NODO so I can run that and do the real mango update.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
That is all to it. I've already done the restore and it is not a lot different than doing a restore in Windows 7. One click and a few minutes later, BOOM, you're at NoDo. The good news is, all of your installed apps remain.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
All else fails. Have insurance, throw it in a bucket of water. ;-) haha. Before I get blamed for something, this was just a joke.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using WP7!

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
im having issues reverting back to nodo... when i go to zune>settings>phone>update, there is no restore option it says "your phone is up to date"... as advised in another thread i moved the backup file into the windows phone update folder, but no avail... what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
note... the backup file i created ( the one with the long series of letters and numbers ) should be the only file in the windows phone update folder, frmo what i have been told... but everytime i go to settings>phone>update, it says my phone is up to date, and that mango file ( the one with the long series of letters and numbers ) back in the folder as well.... i have tried deleting it and retrying, but everytime it checks for updates it duplicates that file and puts it in the windows phone update folder...

and there is no option to restore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon