what device with a keyboard - ex WM and WebOS user

kitenski

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
hi all,

I was a massive Windows Mobile fan, then moved to WebOS, and am now considering my options!

I really want a device with a keyboard, I don't like the Dell styling, so I am looking at the HTC 7 Pro.

Question is should I buy now, or are there any forthcoming Mango devices with keyboards, or any other current devices I should consider?

Thanks alot,

Greg

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hmm , the LG is not bad , but i think the HTC is the best one for the keybored

not really aware of a slide out yet with Mango , but if you dont mind waiting 1-3 months i would.

Yakolev

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Wait for something Nokia releases, I'm playing with the Nokia E7 at the moment and the screen and keyboard are absolutely stunning. It like staring into a black hole. It puts my Mozart to shame.

Shame it has Symbian..

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
A while back there was a leak about a new HTC Mango phone with a keyboard. Maybe we'll learn more about it at HTC's big Mango event September 1st?

nyquistjack

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I am sporting the HTC Arrive on Sprint. The keyboard is quite nice and huge after the Pre keyboard. I updated to Mango and the thing FLIES. I highly recommend it (as much as I can recommend something ater only 3 days of use).

(Fair warning clause: its a horizontal slider and WP7 is whacky with landscape. There is definitely some annoyance with apps not rotating which causes me to open/close the slider and rotate the phone more than I'd like.)

kitenski

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
thanks all, looks like the LG can be had on ebay for ok prices, I may dip my toe into the water with that and see what the future announcements bring....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon