Destroyed phone(what's next)

DirtyDogg#WP

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
My Arrive just fell and the screen is now destroyed. I have a replacement ordered overnight, and it should be here today. What steps do I need to take to backup the info on my current phone, wipe it and then transfer my apps and settings over to the replacement phone. Any tips that can help make this as seamless as possible are appreciated.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah ill do my best.

1. Try to save as many contacts to your e-mail as possible ( that way when you put in your LIVE ID all your contacts will re-sync

2. Apps and Games: Zune will Sync up SOME of your apps and games i think , but on most part your gona need to manually Download them one at a time. you can open up ZUNE to see your bill history so you know what you had before.

3. Music and vids will auto re-sync from your PC once you connect it.

4. To wipe your phone follow these instructions: http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218323 they have 2 way of doing it ,depending if u can access your settings or not.

thats prety much all you can do for now , simply re-enter your e-mails and let the phone do the rest.

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
sucks it just fell and it is destroyed, did it fall off a building?

LMAO!! ive droped my FOCUS somany times ,., worst thing that happened so far is the back cover and battery blew out of the phone and i broke a little PIN ont he back cover ,,, but it still clips in nicely.

DirtyDogg#WP

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I've probably dropped it half a dozen times, including once from 6' onto slate tile. This time it fell 2' onto a laminate floor and it cracked like crazy. Who knows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss