cross-platform apps

robjp1111

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I just switched over to Windows Phone from a Palm Pre, although I am going to keep using WebOS on a TouchPad. So I'm looking for apps that are available on both platforms and can share data. I'm pretty much resigned to moving my calendar & contacts into Hotmail. For memos it looks like Evernote is the best choice. For tasks, both OS's have apps for Remember The Milk and Toodledo, although all are 3rd party and not sure which are the best. Beyond that I've not researched anything yet. Particularly interested in a password wallet that works on both and can also sync with PC/cloud over WiFi. Suggestions?

Last edited:

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Well hopefully, my TouchPad comes in by next week and I will be able to play with it and find out the exact question you're asking about.

nyquistjack

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I just switched over to Windows Phone from a Palm Pre, although I am going to keep using WebOS on a TouchPad. So I'm looking for apps that are available on both platforms and can share data. I'm pretty much resigned to moving my calendar & contacts into Hotmail. For memos it looks like Evernote is the best choice. For tasks, both OS's have apps for Remember The Milk and Toodledo, although all are 3rd party and not sure which are the best. Beyond that I've not researched anything yet. Particularly interested in a password wallet that works on both and can also sync with PC/cloud over WiFi. Suggestions?

I am still using google for my calendar and contacts. Works fine and dandy on both platforms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa