Can you buy songs on the Phone itself?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Sure you can. Just either tap on the song or long tap. There should be an option to "buy". If the "buy" option is blacked out, then the song is not available for purchase.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hmm the section for music just hase things like .. youtube app , lazy tube supper tube , Music players .... where do you see music??? in the music+video section???

are you sure its not just a MANGO thing?? i cant find it any where ... if i want some PINK floyd your telling me i can go there and buy music like on the zune on my PC??

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
ok so its a MANGO only thing

cause i dont have acces to music store with both the ways u just said

MUSIC section doesnt exist in the marketplace......

marketplace --> MUSIC+video = Vedieo/music APPS not music...

Music+videso --> No marketplace option in this HUB ......

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
@Se1fcr3ation

wtf are you talking about dude?! i have a arrive on NODO and i can CLEARLY go to the MARKETPLACE click on MUSIC and a whole selection of music pops up ready to buy or stream but i dont have zune pass....

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
you can even do it from Music+Video hub? cmon man...

music
videos
pocasts
radio
marketplace*** ??!?!?!?

im from the US could be a states only thing

Waucckhewww

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
ok so its a MANGO only thing

cause i dont have acces to music store with both the ways u just said

MUSIC section doesnt exist in the marketplace......

marketplace --> MUSIC+video = Vedieo/music APPS not music...

Music+videso --> No marketplace option in this HUB ......

Nope. Running an Arrive on NoDo.

Open Music + Video Hub-> hit search hardware button->Type "Pink Floyd"-> Select an album-> Tap and hold Album/Song you wish to purchase -> Tap "Buy"

Presto.

Waucckhewww

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
you can even do it from Music+Video hub? cmon man...

music
videos
pocasts
radio
marketplace*** ??!?!?!?

im from the US could be a states only thing

Actually I am pretty sure It is US only, I didnt see he was from Montreal...so my guess is that's the issue. You might be able to change the region in the settings to make the device think its in the US, not positive I feel like I have read about people doing this.

UVSoaked

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
It's not mango only thing, Se1fcr3ation. You have a Canadian account most likely, since you're from Montreal. The music marketplace is only open to American accounts. So if you have an American account, you can purchase music.

When Mango is released, I believe the music marketplace will be open to more countries though.

EDIT: I guess the music marketplace is open to more countries..? "You can buy music from Zune Marketplace in the following countries/regions: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom and United States." -Source

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah im in CANADA thats probly why i cant..... dint relise you needed ZUEN PASS i could of told you that i dint lol i tryed tog et ti 10months ago and it sai TO BAD YOU SUCK your from CANADA!! stupid ZUNE

i tryed to change location to USA but its still not showing up...

thats kinda dumb.. :(

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I know lots of non-USers are frustrated with Microsoft over the lack of support. Hopefully that changes down the road. I know it's probably difficult to negotiate licensing with the music industry and that's probably why there's no music marketplace for Canada.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3