Not the most eloquent, nor the best way he probably could have directed his energy imo. Thought you all might like to check this out...

Carl Camera responds to Molly Wood’s thoughts | WMPoweruser
    08-29-2011 02:28 PM
    Nothing against the guy, but I got really bored trying to watch it.

Maybe he should repost it as a song or interpretive dance!
    08-29-2011 02:37 PM
    People are still hurt about this? I love my phone but is not perfect and she gave solid reasons. Why are fanboys already?
    08-29-2011 02:56 PM
    Nothing against the guy, but I got really bored trying to watch it.

Maybe he should repost it as a song or interpretive dance!
    LOL! that would make it infinitely more watchable!
    08-29-2011 02:57 PM
    Software guys aren't known for their charisma ;)
    08-29-2011 03:00 PM
    People are still hurt about this? I love my phone but is not perfect and she gave solid reasons. Why are fanboys already?
    I hope WP7 fan base don't turn out to be like Android fanboys... Let it go people. She's not going to turn the tide for WP7 either way.
    08-29-2011 03:08 PM
    Haven't seen it yet. Are there any lawlz to be had?
    08-29-2011 03:09 PM
    Haven't seen it yet. Are there any lawlz to be had?
    Not really.

A guy is just giving a rebuttal to Mollywood's opinion. But it's pretty bland.
    08-29-2011 03:10 PM
    Lame!
    08-29-2011 03:13 PM
    right but thats not the point of the challenge brandon watson gave her... it was biast and she didnt talk about anythig positive. lots of people watch cnet, and listen to her reviews. she made it boring , and for people who havent had an opportunity to use one may not now. we need sales, and that didnt help. i liked the way he broke it down, although he didnt touch base on the whole skydrive issue. skydrive is intergrated throughout the phone, in office, camera, music... you dont need an app for it. i have no clue how anyone could prefer android over this, especially someone tech savvy like her. unbelievable...
    08-29-2011 03:14 PM
    molly woods video is lame, at least this guy made sense...
    08-29-2011 03:15 PM
    right but thats not the point of the challenge brandon watson gave her... it was biast and she didnt talk about anythig positive. lots of people watch cnet, and listen to her reviews. she made it boring , and for people who havent had an opportunity to use one may not now. we need sales, and that didnt help. i liked the way he broke it down, although he didnt touch base on the whole skydrive issue. skydrive is intergrated throughout the phone, in office, camera, music... you dont need an app for it. i have no clue how anyone could prefer android over this, especially someone tech savvy like her. unbelievable...
    I kind of disagree. I think tech savvy people are smart enough to get whatever phone suits them best. That's why they're called tech savvy, because they know what's up. I think if a non-tech savvy person was watching her video or reading her review, they wouldn't even know what she was talking about on either Android or WP7. To me her review was just about bragging rights between Android and WP7 fanboys.
    EJNelly likes this.
    08-29-2011 03:41 PM
    I thought the challenge that Brandon Watson gave MollyWood was to see if SHE would love Windows Phone. Not necessarily if she thought other people would.

So she only liked it. Didn't love it. Preferred a different workflow. Not a big deal.
    EJNelly likes this.
    08-29-2011 04:19 PM
    no problem with her not liking the phone, I just wished she had displayed a bit more journalistic integrity.
    EJNelly likes this.
    08-29-2011 08:14 PM
    Everything he said in the video was right on, but holy cow he should have reversed a bit more!
    08-29-2011 08:25 PM
    I thought his video was ok, but it could have been better.
    08-29-2011 09:33 PM
    I would be perfectly fine if I didn't see anything else about this Molly Wood deal. :D
    08-29-2011 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD