Rebuttal to Molly Wood Verdict

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Nothing against the guy, but I got really bored trying to watch it.

Maybe he should repost it as a song or interpretive dance!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
People are still hurt about this? I love my phone but is not perfect and she gave solid reasons. Why are fanboys already?

I hope WP7 fan base don't turn out to be like Android fanboys... Let it go people. She's not going to turn the tide for WP7 either way.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
right but thats not the point of the challenge brandon watson gave her... it was biast and she didnt talk about anythig positive. lots of people watch cnet, and listen to her reviews. she made it boring , and for people who havent had an opportunity to use one may not now. we need sales, and that didnt help. i liked the way he broke it down, although he didnt touch base on the whole skydrive issue. skydrive is intergrated throughout the phone, in office, camera, music... you dont need an app for it. i have no clue how anyone could prefer android over this, especially someone tech savvy like her. unbelievable...

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
right but thats not the point of the challenge brandon watson gave her... it was biast and she didnt talk about anythig positive. lots of people watch cnet, and listen to her reviews. she made it boring , and for people who havent had an opportunity to use one may not now. we need sales, and that didnt help. i liked the way he broke it down, although he didnt touch base on the whole skydrive issue. skydrive is intergrated throughout the phone, in office, camera, music... you dont need an app for it. i have no clue how anyone could prefer android over this, especially someone tech savvy like her. unbelievable...

I kind of disagree. I think tech savvy people are smart enough to get whatever phone suits them best. That's why they're called tech savvy, because they know what's up. I think if a non-tech savvy person was watching her video or reading her review, they wouldn't even know what she was talking about on either Android or WP7. To me her review was just about bragging rights between Android and WP7 fanboys.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I thought the challenge that Brandon Watson gave MollyWood was to see if SHE would love Windows Phone. Not necessarily if she thought other people would.

So she only liked it. Didn't love it. Preferred a different workflow. Not a big deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes