09-06-2011 01:37 PM
37 12
tools
    Wait you bought an iPhone for gaming? You've chosen GameCenter over Xbox Live? Interesting decision. Granted that games are cheaper over there but that's expected since Windows Phone is still the new kid on the block. Having used an iPhone before, enjoy it but don't be surprised if you end up paying out for other Apple products.
    09-03-2011 08:40 AM
    I have a new iPhone 4 as a second phone (got a good deal on craigslist, so I can resell it)
    I am disappointed this time. I have gotten use to the smooth WP screens. Whatever updates iOS has had in the last year since my first iPhone 4 has slowed down the OS and I find it sticking often now.
    I'm so use to pinning things to my start screen. On iOS just to check this forum I have to open the app, select wpcentral then start my search.
    I am very disappointed with iOS now... I was hoping it would be fun to mess with a couple weeks. Looks like it's going up on eBay sooner than I planned. In my opinion iOS NEEDS a faster processor that is coming with the iPhone 4s/5...

-AcE
    09-05-2011 07:36 AM
    The iphone is good, I used an ipad for the first time the other day and couldn't believe my eyes.

Microsoft better step up with their Windows 8 tablets =D.
    09-05-2011 12:13 PM
    The iphone is good, I used an ipad for the first time the other day and couldn't believe my eyes.

Microsoft better step up with their Windows 8 tablets =D.
    What did you find so special about the iPad? It just seemed like another tablet when I used it.
    09-05-2011 12:34 PM
    What did you find so special about the iPad? It just seemed like another tablet when I used it.
    Really? it's just another tablet because the other tablets (running Android) copied it. If you really want to knock it then just point out it's just an iPhone with a bigger screen :)

-AcE
    09-05-2011 12:57 PM
    To be honest I like how fast it was with wifi and when you hold down a button on the browser it had a neat magnifying glass.

I can never connect my phone to wifi =(
    09-05-2011 01:51 PM
    I can't find anything special about the iPad either. My friend won one and we played with it do a few hours. But after that. It was just that, an expensive (but free) toy. I'd rather have a tablet that lets me be productive first, then have fun second.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    09-05-2011 02:05 PM
    Really? it's just another tablet because the other tablets (running Android) copied it. If you really want to knock it then just point out it's just an iPhone with a bigger screen :)

-AcE
    Tablets are just computers with limited functionality. You lose the portability of a phone, and it has nowhere near the capability of even the cheapest laptops.
    09-05-2011 03:14 PM
    I can't find anything special about the iPad either. My friend won one and we played with it do a few hours. But after that. It was just that, an expensive (but free) toy. I'd rather have a tablet that lets me be productive first, then have fun second.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    Where'd ur friend win one?
    And the day after I bought the iPhone, me Gelaskins came for the focus, looks cool though
    09-05-2011 09:34 PM
    Kinda o/t but my partner is now trying to sell his iPhone for a Focus after seeing my HD7 lol
    09-06-2011 12:07 AM
    At our place of employment. Some company was giving some type of class, and they did a raffle for a iPad, iPod touch, and iPod.
    Where'd ur friend win one?
    And the day after I bought the iPhone, me Gelaskins came for the focus, looks cool though
    I won the iPod, which was sold in a matter of days. LOL!
    09-06-2011 10:59 AM
    It's pretty cool that someone says they gave WP7 a shot, didnt work out for them and isn't getting flamed. That wouldn't happen in "other" forums.
    That's a fact. This board is more community oriented I think. I know PC was that way early on, but it got so big that it lost its small close community feel. A lot of the people flaiming these types of posts were tired of reading the posts loudly declaring that webOS sucked and we were all dumb for sticking with it. The OP was friendly about it and was giving a heads up, definitely a friendlier way to do it.

Anywho. Play some games for us.
    cckgz4 likes this.
    09-06-2011 01:37 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD