selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
the I phone is NOT a qualaty device LMAO they have somany HW problem ... lol

Ios should of been called APpOS , hehe

enjoy your Iphone!! its the better choice out of Android any ways :p

hope to see you back arround MANGO or TANGO.

mmbond

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda switching sides, i bought an iphone over the weekend
I'll still be checking up on here, as i still have my focus

no need to be sorry. enjoy your iPhone. Lots of people like it, some don't. choice (a beautiful thing), is yours.

Just out of curiosity what compelled you to switch?

furygoalbrtis39

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i still own my Focus so i'll probably come back when official mango gets released, i'm a teenager, so i need my games.
Thats the main reason i switched

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
All good. I think if I was to ever give up WP7 it would be for the iPhone. I don't think I can ever go back to Android.

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Like others have said, no need to be sorry. It's all about choosing what works best for you and if that's iOS at this point in time, more power to ya. Personally, if I were going to switch, I would have waited for the new iPhone to be released in the next month or so.

It really is a great time to be a smartphone owner, as Mango, iOS 5, and Ice Cream Sandwich are all being released soon. Even BlackBerry owners might be seeing QNX on phones within the next 6 months.

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
Have fun with your iPhone. I was tempted to check out the iphone 5 when Sprint launches it, but I don't have an upgrade for a little over a year.

And like these guys have said, going iphone was better than going Android.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
It may be a little while until WP has a good enough library of games to make it rival iOS in that category alone. Though XBOX LIVE integration is pretty cool.

Too bad there is no support for the Unity game engine. If MS worked with Unity Technologies to allow some native access for the engine, we'd start seeing a ton of games coming over.

But right now, a developer could make a game in Unity and then deploy to both iOS and Android with very little (if any) changes.

As WP matures as a platform, we'll see more and more developers jumping on. But I'm guessing it might be at WP8 before it actually is the "go to" platform for all things gaming.

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Games are the same reason I've considered switching furygoal. It's undeniable that the best mobile gaming experience is on the iPhone. Every other week something of fantastic quality is available for only a few dollars.

I'm sticking it out with my Focus for now though. Want to see what Mango does for us. If the games don't pick up before Christmas, I'll probably buy a new phone as well. Really I'd just prefer that WP7 starts picking up the slack though. I like my Xbox Live!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Its all good. I'm sticking with my road dog, the HTC Arrive or whatever Sprint does in the next couple months. I enjoy the Zune music interface and the user experience. I also want to help grow this platform.

One other thing, I'd would have been worried about you if you'd announced you bought an android device on craigslist.

Last edited:

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope you didn't get stuck on a contract for a phone that's about to be outdated when apple releases their new I phones in a couple weeks. It'll probably be free on contract after that. Assuming you got an iPhone 4...

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't see anything wrong with switching if your priorities dictate it. Everyone in my office is an iphone guy, and when I see some of the games they have access to, I must admit I'm quite jealous.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I understand. I'm debating on selling my 3GS for the simple fact that it doesn't have a flash for the camera. I'm a night owl so that's when I like to take photographs. Kind of hard to do that in low light/dark settings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05