WPCentral Chat rooms - where??????

Gmotagi

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Every week I listen to the podcast and hear of the 'live users' in the chat room.

I have two questions :-

1. Where is the friggin chat room? Does it actually exist. Its mentioned every week but there is no clues on how to get to it. Grrrrrrrrr!

2. What time is the live podcast? Again its mentioned its live every week, and people are asking questions in the (mythical) chat room, but no where is it mentioned when this event happens. Grrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrr!!

Answers plix :)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
The chat room is available on the blog page during the podcast. The Live podcast is at 2PM central time I think its central might be eastern time. Just check next Monday afternoon and fallow Jay and Daniel on Twitter they will send out a tweet before the podcast begin then just go to our Home Page to log in to the Podcast and the Chat room.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone given the thought to creating a IRC room at all? It could be useful as people could pop in and out during non podcasting times ask question, chat etc.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone given the thought to creating a IRC room at all? It could be useful as people could pop in and out during non podcasting times ask question, chat etc.

There are 2 reasons why I haven't done this here they are

1) I have been on forums where we did this an IRC Chanel is very hard to moderate we have a great crowd here of helpful people I would hate for someone to leave the WPC because one bad apple gets into the IRC and makes stupid comments.

2) I like it when everyone posts in open forum it helps the community grow plus it provides easy access to people who want to read and learn.

I wont entirely rule it out but I dont feel it is the rite thing to do at this time.

:ninja: Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786