Video Sharing

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
So, with Mango we finally have video sharing. Hooray!

We can share to Facebook, through email, or post on SkyDrive.

So my cousin asks me if we could share through MMS yet. And sadly, I had to answer no. Then I said, "But you could just email it."

Then he said, "But some of my friends just have cheap feature phones. They don't have internet."

That made me think. It's kind of silly that we can't share via MMS. Especially when a feature phone that you could get free with no data plan could do it.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so this is my only problem with Mango so far.. I was going to keep my mouth shut, but since it was brought up...
We should be able to MMS videos. It's horrible we can't.

Android... My two Android phones always deny my MMS messages because they are "too big" I've found anything over about 45 seconds (I haven't narrowed it down better) get denied.

No matter which phone I've got on me I always have to borrow my wifes iPhone to send videos to my older parents that aren't on Youtube and Facebook. That sucks!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I believe most carriers have a limit to the size of MMS attachments.

Does iPhone reduce the video resolution automatically if you try to send it via MMS?

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe most carriers have a limit to the size of MMS attachments.

Does iPhone reduce the video resolution automatically if you try to send it via MMS?

I have no idea. I just know it always works... I've never been rejected when I wanted to msg a video on iPhone.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720