Yeah, I know its just an ad but I get some of the weirdest ads on these free apps. Today, I get one about constipation and I could be eligible for some study. WTF? I'm not constipated and can't remember a time when I ever was. Besides, who studies constipation?
    09-01-2011 11:08 AM
    Dude, I think the advertisers realize that 80% of their mobile impressions come from people sitting on the can.
    Reflexx likes this.
    09-01-2011 11:15 AM
    Dude, I think the advertisers realize that 80% of their mobile impressions come from people sitting on the can.

LOL!!!

its cause its not GOOGLE and MS doesnt steal your info too see what ADDS they should feed you...
    09-01-2011 11:41 AM
    Yeah, I know its just an ad but I get some of the weirdest ads on these free apps. Today, I get one about constipation and I could be eligible for some study. WTF? I'm not constipated and can't remember a time when I ever was. Besides, who studies constipation?
    Maybe they thought your phone thinks you're full of sh-t. ;) Also, companies who make laxatives and stool softeners, I would assume they study it; it's a sh-tty job, but someone has to do it... Mmm puns... :P
    09-01-2011 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD