Windows Phone Website Updated (Includes Titan)

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
i cant wait either... i saw that titan on a demo video with gray tiles too... is that a sign of more tile custimization coming in these devices?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
i cant wait either... i saw that titan on a demo video with gray tiles too... is that a sign of more tile custimization coming in these devices?
I think there is one more colour than we get to chose from DizzyMaker, there is one more colour we can't add, it's just for OEM's. (HTC Gray perhaps?)

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
On pocket-lint.com UK operators dont seem too interested in the Titan, only 1 confirmed to be carrying it. Cant post a link 'cos of my work filter but its on their front page, maybe someone can post the link.

So what was all that talk from Elop about operators wanting a third ecosystem?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
On pocket-lint.com UK operators dont seem too interested in the Titan, only 1 confirmed to be carrying it. Cant post a link 'cos of my work filter but its on their front page, maybe someone can post the link.

So what was all that talk from Elop about operators wanting a third ecosystem?

This one theefman ?

Where to get it: HTC Titan and HTC Radar operators listed - Pocket-lint

:)

More Indepth Review

http://www.pocket-lint.com/review/5536/htc-titan-4-7-inch-wp7-smartphone

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

OEMs and carriers are allowed to add their own custom colors. Not sure if there will be any new ones in stock Mango.

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thats it, thanks. Its very odd, if any device would get the customer in it would be the Titan but only T-Mo seems interested. Just frustrating and sad how it appears so many are against this OS succeeding.
Yes I agree it's such an uphill struggle for sure theefman. We will have our day don't worry! :)

I've emailed 3 asking about the Titan, will post what their reply is when I get one. :)

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Dang.. If the Radar (Omega) had a slide out keyboard I think it would be the coolest WP7 ever!

LED notification lights hidden in the earpiece spot :) wahoooo

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
While I like HTC, I'm waiting to see what other OEM's come up with
Your wait is over cckgz4, the new Fisher Price with live tiles but don't think it has front facing camera which is maybe a deal breaker for you.

Other than that, i think it's a winner i'm sure you agree. :)

fisher-price-phone.jpg

I posted this a while ago and everyone loved it, think it's available end of the month and naturally features Mango.

Note the inbuilt video chat top and bottom for one way conference calls. (You can see them, but they cant see you) :)

Last edited:

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Your wait is over cckgz4, the new Fisher Price with live tiles but don't think it has front facing camera which is maybe a deal breaker for you.

Other than that, i think it's a winner i'm sure you agree. :)

fisher-price-phone.jpg

I posted this a while ago and everyone loved it, think it's available end of the month and naturally features Mango.

Note the inbuilt video chat top and bottom for one way conference calls. (You can see them, but they cant see you) :)

Where can I get that coffee app? I need that!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah would love the coffee app too Rhody.

I see they have travel sorted and a twitter app.

Not sure what the red and the green apps are any ideas ? ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre