music won't play

Clow

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
can anyone tell me why I get the message "can't play song check internet connection"? And now when the songs won't even sync or play on my puter..I suspect it has to do with my zune pass expired, but it expired 5 days ago and all was fine until today. Any ideas? Am I renting music?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Songs downloaded from the Zune software have DRM installed. However, if you buy the songs (or use your monthly credit) those songs are DRM free. If your Zune pass expired then all your songs with DRM won't play.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
With Zune Pass you are renting an unlimited amount of music for as long as it's active. Similar to how Netflix is with streaming movies.

With the membership, you do get credit to "purchase" ten songs a month. You own those songs. And if your Zune pass expires you will still have them.

Clow

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Thats what I figuerd, I just broke down and renewed the pass. Kinda lame though that you're only renting the music

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Thats what I figuerd, I just broke down and renewed the pass. Kinda lame though that you're only renting the music

Its the same as any other subscription streaming service but the Zune pass gives you 10 tracks every month for free. Download a few of your fav tracks and it wont seem so lame.

Clow

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
yeah but doesnt i tunes let you keep the music? I don't know much about ios/itunes.
also I heard if you don't auto sync the phone with the puter you should still have you're songs even if the zune pass expires. Is that accurate?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea