So AT&T is apparently giving free Samsung Focus with cheap data plans.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Wahoo! Can't go wrong with a focus. even with the older specs the IS stool runs great. Hopefully some of the nw focus users will end up here in the forums.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
AT&T site shows the Focus at $49.99 with a 2 year contract and $15 data plan for 200MB a month.

Maybe something special is happening locally by you.

dmenglert

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I picked mine up on Friday August 26th, I reseached on At&t's site and it did say 49 dollars, when I got to the store, I was pleasantly suprised to see that it was no charge with a plan. Sold.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Got my wife a Focus from amazon last week for a penny. If I knew it was free at the store I would've bought there! Could've saved myself a penny! :D

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could trust AT&T to not drop my phone calls. They get all the bomb WP7 phones but they drop calls like pigeons drop poop on a statue. But this was a few years ago and maybe they've improved.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Meh I wish I have AT&T. I just don't like their plans but my carrier is garbage, my phone is useless most of the time because I don't have 3G.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I look forward to when all the launch handsets are available free with a contract renewal or new contract. That is one thing that helped Android gain ground.

People walked in wanting a "Droid phone" and walked out with a free An-"droid" phone.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Could this be an indication a new Samsung Mango phone is on the way? Or maybe an indication Samsung is getting out of WP7 altogether?

Last edited:

BlobDude

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I've never had any problems with AT&T dropping calls. The only people I've known to have this problem have been iPhone users. I think I've dropped one call in the entire two years I've had AT&T service, which happened a couple times in the three years I had Virgin Mobile, so...I'm totally okay with that.

dtorr1188

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
AT&T is selling the Focus Surround and Quantum for free in CORPORATE stores in CT for sure. I would know... i work there :p

2 year commitment and minimum $15 Data Plus plan required though

Last edited:

xpxp2002

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
If you checked into an AT&T corporate store on Foursquare over the last few months, they were offering the Samsung Focus for free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss