Do you ever just...

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Being a new owner I kind of think it goes without saying that I'm playing with this thing CONSTANTLY. Hasn't left my hand since 9:30 this morning, and I have a feeling that this fascination won't be wearing off any time soon, especially after I get Mango on this baby.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Being a new owner I kind of think it goes without saying that I'm playing with this thing CONSTANTLY. Hasn't left my hand since 9:30 this morning, and I have a feeling that this fascination won't be wearing off any time soon, especially after I get Mango on this baby.
Well as most users, I have had many mobile phones but after a couple of months the novelty does wear off.

My WP7 has been completely different, i just use it all the time and just have to pick it up every so often to see all the changed info on the live tiles etc

It's honesly the best phone i've had yet for ease of use and the shear volume of info avaialble at my fingertips with all the integrated social network and messaging facilities.

Still loving it and using it as much if not more than when i got it way back in october.

Can't be bad. :)

ikkf

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a feeling that this fascination won't be wearing off any time soon

Well as most users, I have had many mobile phones but after a couple of months the novelty does wear off.

My WP7 has been completely different, i just use it all the time and just have to pick it up every so often to see all the changed info on the live tiles etc

Same for me. The wow factor of my WebOS phone lasted about 2 months... until I got a glimpse of WP7 in some youtube reviews. I've had my Focus since May and I still love it.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I put my favorite apps at the bottom of my Start screen. Then I can just flick it up and watch it scroll down whenever I want to use them. WPCentral's app is my very last tile. ;)

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I'm taking names... I don't want to see any of you obsessive types complaining about battery life. ;)

Actually, I was concerned about battery life the first few days; then I realized that I hadn't let go of the Focus on those days. Duh...

I regularly flick and run the Zune player just to put J-Lo's pic on my Zune tile; she provokes much of my use. :)

Tee

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Okay I'm going to tell y'all this one its a great time waster. Start at the top flick the tiles then hit the start button real quickly the screen will go to the top like it should but if you flicked hard enough the tiles will keep scrolling even after it jumps. Your rite I have no life...lol

LOL, but I can 1up it for you. Make you you got some background apps when long-pressing the back button. Now here's the trick, at the app switching screen, tap the app to want to switch to, then immediately swipe left or right depend where you are on them. The phone will zoom into that app, but at the same time it will scroll through the other app creating an interested effect.

Last edited:

DaMoFoMan

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Damn Right I Do! But then I Almost Always End Up Playing Penguin Blast!!! Come to think of it, WP7 may soon be the cause of some relationship problems! lol

nyquistjack

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
After the lagginess on webOS its an absolute addiction. I swipe up and down, admire my colorful live tiles, swipe over, realize the all apps screen is boring, then swipe back and up and down again.

I wish we had 2 live tile screens...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon