It's September 15th - Mango Day!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Have anyone notice in the Zune software, under the "Social" section, it's unavailable or is it just certain areas right now?

Damn, it's pretty sad, I'm looking for any reason for Mangos to drop out of the sky, into Zune onto my Omnia 7!
Friends has been down all day for me. (Friends list is unavailable, please try again later)

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I bet some git from Microsoft is sat reading this thread with his finger hovering over the "release" button going "Shall I? Naah...they can stew for another hour or so" :)

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just a question, not trying to bring any of us down, but isn't Sept. 15, just a rumor, nothing confirmed from MicroSoft at all?

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got a boat load of updates to Apps:
Pandas vs Ninjas
Photo Crop(Samsung only)
Air Dagger
Word Blast
Wikipedia Reader
iFun(don't know why I still have it on here..smh)
MyGoalsTracker

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
That is my assumption also. The HTC software has been checked and sent back to MS...so for AT&T to put out a release saying they were "going to be among the 1st to release it"....makes me think when they make that statement they know the other carriers aren't going to beat them. [Which, flip side, could also mean they were paying MS to sit on on the other carriers update while AT&T sits around with their thumb up their bums "checking" the software]

I love a good conspiracy! hehe :D That would be pretty notorious, if true.

well they have had the MANGO update for WEEKS NOW.... some are ready and are just waiting on MS to give the go ahead ( like vodaphone and telstra for example are ready)

as for At&T, Rogers , bell , telus , sprint ect.... we have no idea yet

( im keeping an eye on BELL , the second bell comes out with news you guys will be the first to know :) )

PS its not up to the OEM;s its up the the RTM .. HTC and samsung dont do the updates .. AT&T , bell .. ect.. they do. the only thing you might see from OEM is Unique apps to the phone like the NOW app on samsung witch alredy got the mango update to V 2.2( or w/e)

You'll to bare with me. I'm still picking up on the abbreviations. lol

Hi guys. Thought I'd sign up to try and pass some time. Still....waiting.....

Welcome to the Mango waiting room! :)

I would love to see the next 5 pages if we all suddenly just got the notification.

wp7outlaw

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
hey

Hey everyone i thought i would join in the waiting list to lol... im new here but been reading on here for a good 6 months finally stuck my head around the corner lol..

Mango FTW!

Leecpfc

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering what's going to happen first: I get the last achievement I need on Angry Birds or the Mango update gets released :).

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720