Audible on WP7?

mcetlinski

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Anyone able to get Audible going on their phones? I know with my Zune I can just plug it in and the Audible Download Manager detects it and I can add my books that way.

I searched and saw that last year according to a blog post that Amazon was working on something supposedly.

mundyb

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I plugged mine in once just to see if it would be supported, it wasn't so I've just been waiting. I'm still using the Zune HD for Audible stuff now, but I sure would love to have a couple of books on the phone.

sacherjj#WP

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any Audible support for my Mango with dev release. There are a few things that are on the Android benefits, this being one. However, too many Android negatives. (I'm a webOS developer moving on for now.)

mcetlinski

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I have had about 4 android based phones. Happy to stick with Windows Phone OS. The biggest of the negatives to me on Android is the failure to properly impliment the EAS heartbeat. Messaging works, but the heartbeat thread for EAS is not always re-established once expired on the OS level of Android. BIG fail for enterprise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss