Why Tango? Why?

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Why did I just watch the video on the main page about the upcoming Tango feature of video chat, yet I can't even enjoy Mango?? Almost wish you would just don't even let us know about the upcoming stuff unless it's only a day or two away....smh!!!

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Getting a bit tiring, all the teasing they are doing (and remember this is to existing users, none of this is going on TV so I certainly dont consider this their marketing push) yet no update. And at least as its the 15th, come out and say "its still fall" rather than the silence. Almost feels like they are pointing their fingers at us and laughing....

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Getting a bit tiring, all the teasing they are doing (and remember this is to existing users, none of this is going on TV so I certainly dont consider this their marketing push) yet no update. And at least as its the 15th, come out and say "its still fall" rather than the silence. Almost feels like they are pointing their fingers at us and laughing....
It sort of does feel that way, but to be honest, MS never gave a date of Sept 15, but just wish they would give some type of date or even the week it will start rolling out! And to top off things, I still have to wait for Nokia's release as well....smh!

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Look at the vid on the main page of this website. It's the Tango update to power up the Video Chat, once Mango is out.

I understood that to be the tango video chatting app that Android and iPhone have that will be released for WP7 after the mango update.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

WayneDiesel34

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Yea I'm getting tired of the teasing as well. All these demo videos. All these "Mango" apps coming out in just the last few days. They need to just release it and stop BS'ing.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Don't mind me guys, just ranting about no Mango!! Can really care less about the video chat feature, would use it a few times and forget it. Just drop the Mango already!!!

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Can really care less about the video chat feature

This really makes no sense to me...You make it sound like you couldn't care about it, but that one sentence makes you sound like you have a lot of other features that you care less about when compared to the video chat. :confused:

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This really makes no sense to me...You make it sound like you couldn't care about it, but that one sentence makes you sound like you have a lot of other features that you care less about when compared to the video chat. :confused:
Not really a make or break deal for me when it comes to video chat. Don't get me wrong, it's cool feature, but not really a make or break for me. Heck, I don't even video chat on my laptop or PC, yes I do have a Skype acct, but can count on 1 hand how many times I've used it. Other features in Mango I'm waiting for other than the video chat feature.

Also, I was just ranting about not having Mango, while showing the link to the video, for others to see.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I felt the same way when NoDo's release date was announced. They hadn't even pushed NoDo to most of the phones and they had already started teasing Mango. Why not show these new features a few months before release rather than 6 months out?

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I felt the same way when NoDo's release date was announced. They hadn't even pushed NoDo to most of the phones and they had already started teasing Mango. Why not show these new features a few months before release rather than 6 months out?

I'd rather know what features and such are on the horizon then months of no information coming out about the next revision.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs