Odd Question

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think TiloBrown is looking for the Trade Mark symbol.

In messaging mode (using the keyboard) on certain keys you get loads of other symbols.

The Copyright symbol for example is obtained by long holding the c character, the Beta symbol is a long press on the s.

Long pressing certain numbers give you fractions.

Don't think there is a TM symbol. (Well not came across it so far) :)

Last edited:

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
WEll he says he found the trademark symbol so I assumed that indeed he found it but the rest of the sentence certyainly did not square with the first part ih meant does when he typed "thats" then the question as a whole makes sense. I havent come acroos it either but maybe we will find it!

I found this windows phone help article it may be able to be added somehow https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...7%2Fstart%2Fkeyboard-tips.aspx&token=iEuLrn4h

Last edited:

TiLoBrown

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
WEll he says he found the trademark symbol so I assumed that indeed he found it but the rest of the sentence certyainly did not square with the first part ih meant does when he typed "thats" then the question as a whole makes sense. I havent come acroos it either but maybe we will find it!

I found this windows phone help article it may be able to be added somehow https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...7%2Fstart%2Fkeyboard-tips.aspx&token=xFGHuvKU

1) Didn't notice the typo thanks. It should have read "DOES WP"

2) I didnt say I found the trademark symbol

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
My bad. In any event I have not found the trademark symbol but maybe its buried deeper somewhere on the keyboard

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I think I probably long pressed every key myself Not totally sure oh well maybe someday when 3rd pty keyboard apps are allowed!

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
I've noticed that when using other languages keyboard, there are more symbols available (du'h!) and the ?, for instance, is accessed through long pressing some other letter (not C) .. I think it was French. My point is, maybe in some language, the ™ might be available in WP after all. Kinda lazy to go over myself for every single language I have installed O_O!

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I think TiloBrown is looking for the Trade Mark symbol.

In messaging mode (using the keyboard) on certain keys you get loads of other symbols.

The Copyright symbol for example is obtained by long holding the c character, the Beta symbol is a long press on the s.

Long pressing certain numbers give you fractions.

Don't think there is a TM symbol. (Well not came across it so far) :)

Is it the beta symbol or the Scharfes ess in the German alphabet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6