Can you store your apps in the "Zune Cloud"....similar to Android or iOS?

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I just re-installed Mango RTM on my phone and hard reset, and I was wondering if there was a cloud service in Zune to where your apps are backed up? I see it knows what I've "purchased" (all my apps were free) but the only apps have ever re-installed were the free trials I got through the game marketplace, and that was on NoDo only. I haven't seen anything automatically restore on Mango.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Hopefully that capability is built in to Mango havent really heard anything about it but they havent covered all of the more than 500 new hings in Mango yet!

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
They are rolling out an updated windows live cloud soon which includes your app history and installed apps, and the ability to mass install from the web. No word on an exact roll out date but it was supposed to coincide with Mango's release originally.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
They are rolling out an updated windows live cloud soon which includes your app history and installed apps, and the ability to mass install from the web. No word on an exact roll out date but it was supposed to coincide with Mango's release originally.

That would be a welcomed update. But I hope they give us an option to choose which apps to reinstall. There are apps that I've tried and I wouldn't want back.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That would be a welcomed update. But I hope they give us an option to choose which apps to reinstall. There are apps that I've tried and I wouldn't want back.

Pretty sure it will have the ability to install them individually, in multiples, or all in one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3