ms snubs their noses at us...

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Actually I think it's very cool. We all know how frustrating it is to get a software update and then have to wait for the apps to be updated as well. This way when we all get Mango most of the apps will already be ready and waiting for us. ;)

SirHaxalot

May 7, 2011
www.wp7board.com
Yeah with 234 updates indicated on the Marketplace screen. Can't wait! :)

Mango beta here, I can say that there's all to few app updates so far. Especially since I live in Sweden and applied a Swedish Live account, which is a new region that becomes available with the Mango update. Unfortunately developers need to spend 5 minutes to check in the new countries if they want to have it downloadable in the new regions, and I'm guessing about 90% of the developers didn't care about that and some doesn't do it despite several emails begging them to add the region :(

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Actually I think it's very cool. We all know how frustrating it is to get a software update and then have to wait for the apps to be updated as well. This way when we all get Mango most of the apps will already be ready and waiting for us. ;)

Definitely. This is key! I'm really excited that the Marketplace will be oozing with Mango goodness by the time we get the update. :)

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site

Actually, I think it sucks right now. After Mango comes out, I'll think it's AWESOME but until then, it sucks. (And if you're looking for logic there, you're looking in the wrong place!)

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I would hope there would be over 10,000 ready when the Mango update is rolled out. And especially the top 1000 apps or so.

Otherwise, people will install their update and think that Mango multitasking sucks when they see that their apps aren't resuming where they left off.

wizake

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I dont see this app in the marketplace. If I click on the Zune link, I dont have any button to download it.

is this restricted to US only? My live account is for UK.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Well given the additional facts that )2 France omnia 7s sent in for repairs are returning new Omnia 7s with mango, the fact that more and more apps have been and are getting updated to mango I am even more confident that it is coming soon hopefully Friday if not then within the next week two weeks max.

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Slightly OT, but do 3 still send loads of spam texts?

I'm up for a change of network in a few months, and good as O2 are otherwise, I get an abysmal signal in my area...

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Not to me they don't Pronk, been with them for years and have never recieved any. :)
(You can opt out of marketing if you wish, but i haven't, and not recieved anything from them)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently with O2 and have no plans on moving, but... if another carrier gets Mango out first, that will add large amounts of brownie points. . .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12