The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I made the round robin minus iPhone...Blackberry 9700, HTC Surround, Samsung Captivate, Blackberry Torch, And after all of this expensive experimenting, I've learned that I really miss WP7, so I'm trying to trade my Torch for a Focus, and I found someone willing to do it! I'm excited to be coming back to ingenuity!
    cckgz4 and jfa1 like this.
    09-22-2011 09:32 AM
    Samsung should name its next WP7 phone the Addict ;) Welcome back :)
    09-22-2011 09:40 AM
    Samsung should name its next WP7 phone the Addict ;) Welcome back :)
    Yes i wish they would hurry up too ikkf.

And how could you have ever doubted WP7 in the first place brew1985 ? ;)
    09-22-2011 09:44 AM
    i just hope who ever is taking the BB off your hands is planing on Selling it for an other WP... lol
    09-22-2011 09:53 AM
    so I'm trying to trade my Torch for a Focus, and I found someone willing to do it! I'm excited to be coming back to ingenuity!
    Funny you mention that. I was just on craigslist looking for a Focus and saw someone wanting to trade their Focus for a BB. I wish I had a BB to trade them :)
    09-22-2011 09:58 AM
    that's a pretty crazy coincidence!
    @TheWeeBear, I had a Surround originally and I guess my store had a bad batch because it factory reset on me twice in one day and again on another day! Out of frustration I jumped ship to Android, which was great until the call quality/reception was too much to bear any longer! Out of all of my experiences I was happiest with BB and WP7, but BB just can't keep up technologically...plus, I see WP7/8 being a major player next year
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    09-22-2011 11:27 AM
    that's a pretty crazy coincidence!
    @TheWeeBear, I had a Surround originally and I guess my store had a bad batch because it factory reset on me twice in one day and again on another day! Out of frustration I jumped ship to Android, which was great until the call quality/reception was too much to bear any longer! Out of all of my experiences I was happiest with BB and WP7, but BB just can't keep up technologically...plus, I see WP7/8 being a major player next year
    I see, I think. ;)
    09-22-2011 11:36 AM
    Welcome back. There's been a few times I've considered returning to a BlackBerry, but then I realize how much better of an environment WP7 is. We've got a better OS, a better marketplace and more positive buzz. There are some aspects I think the BlackBerry is still superior, such as push notifications and battery life, but WP7 has always been a better choice for me.
    09-24-2011 10:12 PM
    Recovering iPhone addict here. Almost fell off the wagon a few times but the kids here ay WPC savedd me. CAN I GET AN AMEN!!

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    09-24-2011 10:38 PM
    I've been doing the same. Buying and using various phones has been fun. My Focus has been the best so far. I'm hoping I like my new Omnia 7 even better.
    09-25-2011 06:35 AM
    I've been slacking... work for Sprint, so using my Focus was something I needed to get out the habit of doing. Especially when I'd feel it vibrate and want to check it on the floor!

So I'm hoping Sprint gets a sexii Focus S or I just made have to put a nice case over mine and say it's a Galaxy S II! Ha.
    09-25-2011 11:10 AM
    Welcome back. There's been a few times I've considered returning to a BlackBerry, but then I realize how much better of an environment WP7 is. We've got a better OS, a better marketplace and more positive buzz. There are some aspects I think the BlackBerry is still superior, such as push notifications and battery life, but WP7 has always been a better choice for me.
    I am still on my BlackBerry because I need my phone to sync with multiple Google calendars. With Mango (and a workaround), I will be able to so I've been waiting for it and I'm hoping the second gen WP7 phones as well. I will miss Bedside Mode desperately and the ability to sync with my non-Exchange based Outlook but I do MUCH prefer the WP7 interface and I think WP7 has a real future to it.
    09-25-2011 12:19 PM
    I am still on my BlackBerry because I need my phone to sync with multiple Google calendars. With Mango (and a workaround), I will be able to so I've been waiting for it and I'm hoping the second gen WP7 phones as well. I will miss Bedside Mode desperately and the ability to sync with my non-Exchange based Outlook but I do MUCH prefer the WP7 interface and I think WP7 has a real future to it.
    Yea I know multiple calendars have annoyed a lot of people. There's ways to combine calendars, but I'm sure you've got them seperated for a reason. My mom actually bought a BlackBerry Curve from Verizon today. I tried to talk her into a the Trophy, but she had used a BlackBerry before, the price was cheaper and she hates a touch screen only phone. If Verizon had a WP7 phone with a slide out keyboard I may have been able to talk her into WP7.
    09-25-2011 10:34 PM
    Well, my trade fell through, so I'm trading for an Android HTC Inspire 4G...but I'll have an upgrade available in December....can anybody say Focus S?
    09-26-2011 09:01 AM
    Success! I got a Focus after all! My first Focus guy backed out, the Inspire guy bought a Torch 9810, finally found another Focus...Im happy about that! and it's never had a memory card installed in it to boot...so no having to deal with that problem! Here we go Mango!!!
    09-27-2011 08:17 PM
    Success! I got a Focus after all! My first Focus guy backed out, the Inspire guy bought a Torch 9810, finally found another Focus...Im happy about that! and it's never had a memory card installed in it to boot...so no having to deal with that problem! Here we go Mango!!!
    Congrats and enjoy that Mango goodness :)
    09-27-2011 10:16 PM
    [QUOTE=ikkf;1567292]Samsung should name its next WP7 phone the Addict ;) Welcome back :)[/QUOTE

Maybe Addiction!
    09-27-2011 10:30 PM
    [QUOTE=ikkf;1567292]Samsung should name its next WP7 phone the Addict ;) Welcome back :)[/QUOTE

Maybe Addiction!

BTW Welcome back
    09-27-2011 10:30 PM
    Nevermind, I thought NoDo was 7392...my mistake!
    Last edited by brew1985; 09-28-2011 at 09:11 AM.
    09-28-2011 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD