Couldn't Wiat, Hello Focus/WP7

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
The wife and I got tired of waiting and discussing new phones.

Just bought Focus' on ATT. We were looking at Verizon/Trophy, but when it came down to it, price was going to be much more per month.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Congrats to both of you I am sure you will enjoy your fci as much if not more than I am enjoying my focus! Welcome indeed!

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard! The missus and I are a Focus couple as well. Couldn't be happier with our devices. Well, maybe a little, but Mango should take care of that next week. ;)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the welcomes!

LOL, Trying to get it fully charged for a get together tonight. It's hard putting the phone down and not messing with it so it will charge faster :)

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I find myself fiddling with my phone all the time and I've had ot for about three weeks now. It's hard to resist just flipping through it and marveling at the interface, if nothing else. :D

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Lol, I keep trying to slide the keyboard open and upswiping to change apps. Upswipe isn't so bad cause I hit the start button. There's a few things I need to figure out but so far, so good. Need to figure out how to type faster though.

Sent from my Focus using Board Express

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! Good phone choice. I still have no regrets with my Focus. I might try and hold off of upgrading until WP8 (whenever that may come).

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way too position the cursor at a point inthe middle of a previously typed word? If I try to tape at a point, it highlights the entire word tocopy it

duke1231

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
welcome!! I am currently waiting for my focus in the mail! The phone is so slick, I don't I could easily hold onto it for a while.

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way too position the cursor at a point inthe middle of a previously typed word? If I try to tape at a point, it highlights the entire word tocopy it

Yup hold your finger on the screen until the cursor appears. You can slide to where it is needed and then let go. Sometimes its difficult using BE though.

Sent from my htc Surround using Board Express

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Thank you sir. You're a life saver... And it seems more accurate with placement than on webOS.

Yup hold your finger on the screen until the cursor appears. You can slide to where it is needed and then let go. Sometimes its difficult using BE though.

Sent from my htc Surround using Board Express

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre